Friday, March 9, 2012

A few updates....

So, the last few months I have been working on a few things, and I realized it is nearly the middle of March and I haven't posted a thing since November. So bear with me as I catch up.....
First few photos are of Thanksgiving and the wonderful time we got to spend with all the cousins on the Huff family side. We had a great time, and we were grateful that Grandpa D. was able to make it for one more family gathering. How we miss him, and are so grateful that we had the opportunity to have him as our Grandfather.
The pictures with the kids on the swings makes me smile as it is all of the Huff kiddos minus sweet little Logan. In one picture Lily is hiding, and the next she appears. They are all such cute kiddos with big personalities, it will be so much fun to do a re-shoot of this picture when they are all teenagers. Notice Isaac upside down, a normal pose for him, this was the last of his hanging upside down for a few months, as you will notice in the next few postings different colors on his arm.




No comments: