Friday, October 16, 2009

My cute kids!


Sabrina in regular clothes, not a frequent thing at our house.




Look at Autumn's red hair!








I was looking at pictures tonight trying to sell some stuff on craigslist and saw some cute kids and thought I would just put their pictures on the blog. My kids are all super funny, and so very entertaining. Ike loves to get dressed for church each Sunday and will wear his church clothes until bedtime. He always makes sure to have a tie on with a tie pin, a pen in his pocket, and the Strength of Youth pamphlet. On the way to church this past Sunday I asked him why he always brings his pen. He said, "I want to be just like Daddy." I think that made Ben's day! Sabrina is still my fairy, tink princess, or anything else she can find to dress up in. I think she changed clothes 60 times this week. She has been a great pal to have around, always helping me in kitchen. And little Autumn is a growing personality. She sticks her arms out to be picked up, and am afraid that she is going to learn to walk before she rolls over. Isaac was helping her tonight, telling her "you can do it!"

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Steph your kids are so darling. I love your babies hair :)

Kristie said...

too cute steph....i hope that you get to come for christmas cause i need to kiss that red head baby of your she is too cute...besides rolling over is way over rated! hey how was the primary program?