Friday, October 23, 2009

Ike Loves Halloween and more..


This is our Cambodian Family: Uncle Hap and Grandma and Grandpa Mey. They are a big part of our lives, so I thought I would add them to the blog.


This was a picture of our Best FHE ever!! The kids did so well, sitting and listening and learning. I had to take a picture, so that we could remember the occasion. Like Elder Bednar said, consistency is the key. I guess if 99.9% of our FHE's are nuts, then it is still okay.
The leaves are beautiful right now in Seattle. We stopped after school today at a park, and picked some up for leaf rubbings. Ike is very much a leaf man. He picks them up at recess and puts them in his coat pocket to show his music teacher. In music class, they sing a special "Autumn" song which he loves. The teacher let him pass out his collection a few days ago during the song. He was very proud of himself.

"I Love you Sabrina!"


Ike loves Halloween! Ever day after school this week, he has wanted to make a Halloween craft. He wanted to post the skeleton on the blog which is why I am posting tonight. He said that Grandma would like to see it! (so here it is!) He was very funny this morning. I said, "Ike why do you like Halloween so much?" Response: "Because even if I am good or bad I still get candy?" My response "what?" Ike: "well, at Christmas if you aren't good you don't get presents, but at least you still get some coal. I could put some coal in my train set." Me: "oh" "well, if you are bad, I am the boss, and you won't get to go trick-or-treating." What a thinker I have.

Ike's Little pumpkin from school. He carved with Daddy's help the minute he got home.

1 comment:

CedarHouse said...

Cute kids steph! Tell Ike that Halloween is my favorite holiday too!