Friday, January 2, 2009

Wall-E



So some of you may have seen the movie Wall-E. We watched it and then Ben let our kids watch it one morning while I was at the gym. Although some of you might have found it strange or a little bit on the "green" side. We live in Seattle, where they don't use salt to de-ice the roads so we found it very applicable to where we live. My kids thought it was funny although too young to understand most of it. Today my kids thought they would reinact the movie. Isaac thinks he is Wall-E and put on his new pj's that his grandmother gave him plus his matching underwear that all say Wall-E. Then he put a white-hooded t-shirt on his sister and started calling her Eva. She has been going around the house saying "I'm Eva", with her hood on . And to top it off, if any of you know us well, you know we can relate to Wall-E's pet cockroach. (I know it's gross) But, Isaac even found a toy and announced it was the cockroach. Good thing he didn't catch a real one today. Kids can sure make you laugh.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

That is so cute! I wish Caleb had someone to do that with. He uses his toys to reinact movies instead.