Monday, October 13, 2008

Disclaimer

I am still learning how this blog thing works. If you don't like my blog, because it is too hard to read, it makes no sense on how I arrange things or it is just a mess, don't worry I will still love you! I started it, so that I too could keep some sort of journal on my kids and our family (especially since the Huff family website is no longer used, because you all have blogs). Read it when you would like, just don't make fun of my inabilities to center on the page. I am still figuring it all out!

4 comments:

SuzanneF said...

I love it! It looks great and you seem to be enjoying it!

Stacy said...

No worries, I can't even put pictures on by myself!

*tif* said...

It looks great! We're all learning! I have changed my background probably 38 times.

Kristie said...

I am so excited that you have a blog now! The picture of Ben and the kids is adorable! I can't believe how big they are getting and changing so fast and I am so excited that you are having another baby! Reagan is so excited for her new cousin!!!