Friday, September 11, 2009

Summer Days 2009



Autumn is ready for solids!



Ike's first day of school!


Say cheese!


Ike's been to kindergarten for two weeks. So far so good, and he loves it. The girls and I are adjusting well. I think Sabrina likes the one on one time, although I know that both Autumn and Sabrina can't wait to pick up their brother each day from school. Summer has been great fun. I haven't posted pictures in a while because we have been super busy, but I thought I would just add some that I thought were cute. This summer, we planted a garden, had visits from super, wonderful grandparents who spoiled us and loved us well, we went camping a couple of times, and swam in the pool. We made it to the zoo, dressed up, and painted our faces silly so that we would look like clowns. The weather was beautiful most of the summer, and we will be sad to have the rainy days ahead of us, but we are grateful for the rain so we can have green grass in the spring!!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

so....so...adorable. I can't believe how big they have gotten. I especially love the clowns and Sabrina and her corn. I am impressed at how well your garden did, I don't know how you had time for a garden. You are a SUPER MOM! (in every sense of the word!)